Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kathy Has A Big Moi


Bits from Kathy G.'s latest interview:

re her CD "For Your Consideration":
"I thought, 'What's the most pathetic thing that no celebrity would do?' " she says. "I can't even get tickets to the Grammys. So I could either start going out with Clive Davis or I could do a CD expressly for getting nominated..."

re her celebrity targets: "I am jealous of some, repulsed by some, bitter about some and genuinely trying to be funny about all of them," she says.

re Miley Cyrus: "To me, she was a little bit off-limits because she was so young. Now, forget it. She's putting pictures of herself on the Internet where she's chewing her own T-shirt, lifting it up and showing one of the Jonas Brothers - self-proclaimed Christian virgins - her lace panties?
Enough is enough. I'm only human."

re her show: "I want people to look at my life and say, 'Stuff happens on that show that doesn't happen on any other show,' " Griffin says. "You know how people always go on their deathbeds, 'I wish I spent more time with my family and kids'? Not me. I'm going to be on my deathbed going, 'I wish I spent less time with my family.' (orig. interview is here)

I was looking for that link where she confesses that she bought a cheap faux diamond engagement ring to wear when she was out with billionaire Woz; did any of the A-list photogs/gossipers take notice at the time?...
Don't recall seeing it, but I confess I'm a season-onlylazyfair-weatherfan.

No comments:

Post a Comment