The food blog list below I first saw via the 'BaltimoreSnacker', thanks John!
Figured since I'm so slow plodding thru all these, I'd better keep the list just in case the TimesOnline takes down the link. Its from their Top 50 Food Blogs page. Well worth checking out!
"This list comprises 50 of our favourite food blogs..."
And they weren't kidding - what a list!
1. Orangette The ultimate food lovers' blog. "I cooked for almost 12 hours straight after discovering this blog" She loved the cabbage gratin.
2. Cannelle et Vanille 'stunning' via Spanish pastry chef Aran Goyoaga.
3. The Wednesday Chef NY-based Luisa Weiss trawls thru NY and LA Times recipes and humorous anecdotes - charming.
4. Delicious Days easy to navigate, has German author’s own recipes, and adapted ones plus offers tips for food bloggers.
5. David Lebovitz by ex-pastry chef/author in France - has FAQ page on Paris culinary secrets.
6. Chez Pim daily doses of her recipes, reviews and authoritative food comments.
7. Matt Bites pro photos, it really shows – charming and humorous, has a recent Martha Stewart link to boot.
8. Serious Eats Practically everything you need to know about food, focus is on American.
9. 101 Cookbooks 5-year blog of buying and reading cookbooks, w/ i-Phone-able recipes, plus index of recipes by ingredient, by category.
10. Smitten Kitchen excellence in this recipe blog, w/ Facebook links, Flickr photos, and Twitter following – slick.
11. Chubby Hubby Aun Koh (& wife) - all you need to know about Asian food, street food, and recipes.
12. Chocolate & Zucchini multi-lingual, Paris-based recipes, French food idioms, w/book 'Edible Adventures in Paris'.
13. Rambling Spoon travelling food journalist recently in Thailand, Paris, and Edinburgh.
14. Pioneer Woman Cooks real-life, frontier-living w/passion for the hearth to match, Pioneer Woman has garnered a huge following. Impressive.
15. Dorie Greenspan NY cookbook author, passions are pastry and Paris, authority on all things baked.
16. Artisan Sweets
A sweet-toothed beautifully-photographed blog, w/useful video demos.
17. Eating Asia colourful - street markets from all over Asia - inspiring.
18. Nordljus bilingual food journal, Eng/Japanese, delectable images, sharing recipes and her musings on an English culinary life.
19. The Kitchn Part of popular interiors blog Apartment Therapy, this satisfies all manner of kitchen cravings; kitchen tours, recipes and answers to Q's like 'How to clean a toaster' & " Diff btwn non-stick and cast iron?"
20. Becks & Posh Celebrity pun name aside, its really about nosh-ing, by English ex-pat in California, eating regional and seasonal w/ 'English humour'.
21. Simply Recipes - superb range of personal recipes
22. Sticky Rice - exotic street-food docu-drama in Hanoi
23. Souvlaki for the Soul - summery Byzantine bites from Sydney
24. Bitten: New York Times - news, views and recipes from the Big Apple's kitchens
25. Baking Bites - homemade cookies, muffins and much more
26. La Tartine Gourmande - gorgeous photos, scrummy food
27. Gluten Free Girl - wheat-free wonders and tips for celiacs
28. Steamy Kitchen - modern Asian cuisine by media savvy blogger
29. What's for Lunch Honey - global menu from Germany
30. Cream Puffs in Venice - Italian influenced mainly sweet-toothed posts
31. Egg Beater - insightful look at the life of a London-based chef
32. Homesick Texan - a NYorker recreates the much-missed cuisine of her Southern childhood
33. The Traveler's Lunchbox -great writing served up with recipes
34. Joy the Baker - home-baked goodies from an LA-based twentysomething
35. Cook and Eat - striking photography and a smooth to move-about layout
36. Lucullian Delights - appetising Italian recipes from a Tuscan-based Swede
37. Café Fernando - Turkish delights from Istanbul
38. The Food Section - read all about food news
39. Use Real Butter - tales from an Asian foodie’s life in the Colorado Rockies
40. Tea and Cookies - charming stories accompany yummy recipes
41. Amateur Gourmet - funny writing with a useful "how to" section
42. Wild Yeast - all about bread
43. Tartelette - stunning photography and styling define this popular dessert blog
44. NYC Nosh - reviews of favourite old-school restaurants in New York
45. Not Eating Out in NY - rare pursuit of home-cooking in the city
46. Cooksister - South African via London-based expat
47. Artichoke: Best of British Food - well written seasonal posts and events
48. Grab Your Fork - Sydney reviews and recipes including a useful restaurant finder
49. A Slice of Cherry Pie - home cooking from the Home Counties
50. The Bitten Word - charming duo tackle recipes from a stack of food mags.
Plus, the TO Writer, Lynne Robinson, has her own design blog at www.teaforjoy.blogspot.com which features tea shop reviews and a tea of the week.
*When does she find the time?!?