Monday, August 3, 2009

TMI Tom Hanks

The Original Deep Fat Friar
* No, Tom H. never played Thomas A. - But the t-shirt image above reminded me of 'The DaVinci Code'.

Moving on...

'Micturition plays a role in nearly every film Tom Hanks has ever made. He either pees, talks about peeing, or makes some reference to peeing. When you click on the quiz link (below) you'll have to match the numbered scenes (on left) with his films on the right.'
If you're a whiz at this quiz, then you can be number one...

There's No "P" in Tom Hanks


Nanc's score?... 'Like a racehorse!'

I got: 100% (10 out of 10)



P.S. Did you see him in 'Terminal'?...




Then try this too: Airport Codes




My Score?...
I'll end up w/ lost luggage - only 79% (11/14)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    'Urine' very good company too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00t! I got 100% on the pee quiz :P

    Oh ...

    36% (5 out of 14) on the Airport Codes :/ ... don't fly me, I guess

    ReplyDelete