Sunday, February 1, 2009

KG on Conan

pic credit to alleviation.org
Oops, I mean she's on Conan O'Brien Monday night.

And according to PlainDealer, Lily Tomlin will be on KG:
Tomlin, who is 69 ("Shocking! can't even compute it"), continues to act. She had a prominent role on "The West Wing" and plays a recurring role on "Desperate Housewives." She's even going to show up on comedian Kathy Griffin's "My Life on the D-List" on Bravo.

"I was (working) near Vancouver on a Friday, and Kathy Griffin was on Saturday, and I wound up doing her TV show, which I'm sure I'll live to regret," said Tomlin. "She's pretty funny and sweet onstage, but she's a handful."

KG's future guest Lily Tomlin talks Vibrators...

{2 min}

1 comment:

  1. 0000hh! love lily and kathy, both. lil' somethin' somethin' for you over at da claw.

    ReplyDelete