Monday, July 13, 2009

No Junk Mail


Believe it or not, its a Dutch mailbox.

The postal service in Knokke-Heist has a crusade against 'problem' mailboxes. Most bad boxes are 'unmarked, too small, or difficult to reach'. But some are just... 'non-conforming'.

The best part? The postal union talks to the owner in person to tell them that they won't be able to deliver mail to that bad box anymore. But if they can't contact them within 10 days?... Then they will 'be informed by letter'.

That'll show 'em


link via: Oro Nieuws (Dutch)

2 comments:

  1. And if the letter gets lost in the post...
    I called by to thank you for following my blog, and to say welcome. Please visit as often as you like. If you're online on Thursday you might also like to visit my new blog on www.thecurzongroup.com where I'll be posting every Thursday. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol and I was so sure that was going to be an American mailbox!

    Just confirms my suspicion that the Dutch are totally out of their gourds

    ReplyDelete