Tuesday, November 9, 2010

X Marks The Water

click for larger
Last weekend I was standing on a railroad bridge (I know, naughty, naughty!) looking down at the muddy water. And I loved the look of interlocking 'X's made by the shadow of the trestle. I had no idea that the underpinnings looked like that, since I was too chicken to hang over the edge.

But I couldn't resist taking this photo.


Now its today's daily dose of 'Art Every Day'.


*See other's art: Twitter hashtag #aedm2010, or Search


Speaking of 'X's... here's how to
play the X-Files theme (rem that?) w/ 'Synthesia' {45 sec}
Like doing it with a 'Guitar Hero' keyboard :)
================
*If you're new to Synthesia, here's a quick demo: {99 sec}
p.s. Its playing 'Dreamy Piano', if you like the tune.
================
Bookmark and Share

1 comment: