Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Fifth Kathy

pic credit: www.cultureby.com
Got an email alert (thus proving they work...) :
''The Fifth Season Of Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List premieres Monday, June 8 At 10 PM ET/PT''
I'd totally forgotten, though this was a favorite. (I keep meaning to see if my interest always fades by any show's 40th ep...) So, anyway, that's tomorrow, folks.



Meanwhile, who is this guy touring her home?

He reminds me of that bad Bravo host AndyC.
(And believe me, that's really no compliment.)

{90 sec}


Full confession: I'm a sucker for house tours - no matter how lousy the tour guide, or how unlikable the owner... its just so fascinating to see what they value.

I even bought and read the MTV Cribs -book- . (who else knew that tv trash tome even existed?) Luckily I came to my senses and gave it away so if I die suddently no one will find it in my library...
* Ah well, at least I didn't pay retail.

3 comments:

  1. I love Kathy! She is totally outrageous (like I wish I could be)! I especially love her scenes with her mom. They are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who that woman is ... so I'll just say that I hope you're having a great weekend :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is hilarious, no? I just wish I still had Bravo :(

    ReplyDelete