Wednesday, March 11, 2009

RRay of Light


How did I miss this? KG putting 'Today' show to shame:

'Turns out she would do this New York press only if she could include a wounded serviceman and a service dog to represent her favorite charity - Vet Dogs - but, she says, the fourth hour of "Today" and People magazine complained it was "too depressing" a concept.'

Meanwhile, 'Rachael Ray said 'yes'. And apparently the bit was a hit. I'm sorry I missed it - I only linked to the part of the RRay show where she & KG played 'Would You Rather..' (I'll link to any extra video I find...)

More good news: Next June on the D-List We'll be seeing Bette Midler, Lily Tomlin, Paula Deen, Suzanne Somers, Gloria Estefan, Rosie O'Donnell, & even Don Rickles himself.

original article on the: KG Forum

1 comment:

  1. LOve her!
    Kathy Griffin, I mean.
    Not so fond'a Rachel Ray.

    but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete